Quality resources to help you grow.
We have tools and resources to improve your clinical practice and help you reach your professional learning goals.
Online and available 24/7, with options to suit you.
How People Learn
Understand the building blocks of language, learning and reading.
- How do novices become experts?
- Is it an innate ability or a learned set of skills?
- How can we best support our students?
Learning to Read
What does research show us about how we learn
- Does this influence what we do as clinicians?
- How can my students learn to read as quickly as possible?
- What resources are available?
Reading to Learn
The ability to read unlocks a world of learning.
- Learning through reading requires the additional skills of vocabulary and comprehension skills.
- How do we support our students to become the best they can be?
All Access Pass
COMING SOON – JANUARY 2018
Optimise your knowledge with a year’s access to all the Literate Learner Webinars PLUS extra resources.
This resource will suit Speech Pathologists and Teachers including those in the mainstream classroom, Learning Support Staff, Lead Teachers (Literacy) and Principals who support students across K-12.
Open Monday - Thursday + Saturday
Medicare & NDIS Provider
P 0416 544 153
© Language & Learning 2017 // ABN 869 686 077 37